At Belgioso Palace an innovative museum to discover the origin of Lecco.
The Historical Museum of Lecco is placed at Belgiojoso Palace and provide documents relevant to social, economic, cultural and political features about the town of Lecco and its territory.
The museum hosts a rich collection of elements referring to the Modern and Contemporary History of the territory of Lecco: images, letters, original documents, newspapers, painting and engravings, arms and uniforms.
You can discover this history divided into different rooms: Risorgimento, industrial period, world wars and Resistance.
The historical museum in constantly evolving thanks to new technologies and multimedia supports creating a deeper interaction with visitors.
- from Tuesday to Friday: 9.30 – 2 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
- closed on Monday, except on Monday after Easter
Cumulative ticket to visit: Villa Manzoni, Palazzo Belgiojoso and Palazzo delle Paure – Validity: 30 days from ticket’s date
- Full price: € 14,00
- Reduced: € 8,00
- Special reduction: € 4
Single ticket for Palazzo Belgiojoso:
- Full price: € 6,00
- Reduced: € 4,00
- Special reduction: € 2
Reduced price is for:
- citizens resident in Lecco
- groups of more than 8 persons
- person over 6 to 18 years and over 65 years
- University student with the University Student Card)
- members of the Associations under signed agreement with the Municipality of Lecco
- FAi and TCI member with valid card
- visitors if the museum is partially visitable
Special reduction for:
- shows organized in collaboration with other Municipality’s services
Free entrance for:
- 1 chaperon every 15 persons
- disables and relevant helper
- kids to 6 years
- students attending educational activities organized by Si.M.U.L.
- officials of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and ones of Local Museums
- International Council of Museum in compliance with annual fee payment
- owners of valid Card Musei Lombardia and Piemonte
- opening of shows or other events
Museo Storico c/o Palazzo Belgiojoso Corso Matteotti, 32 – 23900 Lecco