20/06/2018 - 02/11/2018 9:30 - 20:30 MUDEC Milano - Milano
Exhibition at MUDEC in Milan
Modigliani Art Experience
A multimedia and immersive exhibition that presents a narration conceived and designed to identify two guidelines of the primitivism of Amedeo Modigliani:
- an ethnic one referable to the research of the avant-garde artists of Paris in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries
- the other one deriving from the all-Italian culture of the primitive Tuscans.
The exhibition traces the life of the artist through a thematic story that, from its origins in Livorno, arrives to the Paris of the early twentieth century. Through this chronological thread, the projection explains through Modigliani’s relationship with sounds, images and words the sculpture, with its patrons and merchants, the friendships with writers, artists and writers of the time and with his loves that will lead him to explore the theme of female figures and famous nudes.
- Monday / 2:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – Wednesday – Friday – Sunday / 9:30 a.m. – 7.30 p.m.
- Thursday – Saturday / 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
The ticket office closes one hour before (last entry)
- Wednesday, August 15th (Ferragosto) / 9.30am – 7.30pm
- Thursday, November 1 (All Saints): 9.30am – 10.30pm
(last admission 1 hour before)
Reduced ticket available for:
- Visitors aged 14 to 26
- over 65
- people with disabilities (Law 104), teachers, soldiers, law enforcement officers not in service