Lake Como Cooking Class
cooking class with the personal chef Luigi Gandola+learn ingredients features and how to cook them+create and cook + enjoy your lunch
Would you like to learn how to cook some recipes and create delicious dishes to amaze your friends at home?
The cooking class takes place in the restaurant of Chef Luigi Gandola very close to Bellagio on Lake Como.
Luigi Gandola is a young chef with previous experience a the illustrious Villa D’Este where he worked for seven years and has already won 40 gold medals in international culinary competitions.
Chef Gandola talk you about every subject concerning the course:
– characteristics of taste
You have the right time to:
– choose the ingredients
– know how to cut
– how to cook
– how to present the course
What are you going to experience?
- relax for a moment with a cup of coffee or cappuccino
- put the apron on and explore the herb garden behind the restaurant
- at 10:30 your cooking class will start and focuses on creating homemade pasta, packed with fresh ingredients, as well as risotto, tagliatelle, gnocchi and dessert.
- enjoy your lunch on the terrace (weather permitting).
After your lunch and all the emotions lived during your cooking class, Chef Luigi will also gift you with:
- a home made bottle of olive oil
- an apron
- a diploma of participation
- a recipe book (in English) focused on dishes typical to the region.
Your class ends at 2:30 pm when Chef Luigi returns you to Bellagio town or your Bellagio hotel with the private van of the restaurant with all of your culinary souvenirs.