Lake Como Cooking Class
cooking class with a chef+lunch of the cooked dishes+recipes of the Italian specialties
What about a cooking class in an enchanting town overlooking Lake Como to learn how to make Italian courses?
Enjoy a 4-hour cooking class with a professional chef and learn how to make Italian specialty and then taste and eat the food you have prepared with your hands.
Lunch includes food and beverages.
Italy is worlwide known for its food&wine field and we think a cooking class is a great way to discover our land and tasting directly the real essence of the country you are living for holidays.
What are you going to do and learn during this cooking class?
- know and use the seasonal ingredients
- know and use the local fresh ingredients
- create a recipe starting from the available ingredients
- cook the recipe as if you are in your home kitchen
- tricks of the chef to allow you to cook then directly at home
Which is the menu you are going to prepare during the cooking class?
- fresh home-made pasta from scratch, for example tagliatelle and ravioli
- sauce for the pasta
- and finally a dessert