Enjoy Lake Como
Varenna and Colico
A particular day trip that happens only a few times a year!
Experience the magic of Lake Como in 3 different ways
- Varenna: enchanting village overlooking Lake Como with the great botanical garden of Villa Monastero that winds up to Fiumelatte
- Forte Montecchio Nord in Colico with the historical re-enactment that makes us jump in the past
- Lake Como on the water with a cruise on an electric boat
A day to discover the Lecco area, which embraces its many facets and really makes us live different situations and emotions.
Slow and eco-friendly tourism with the collective transfer from Lecco.
Who better than a local guide may let us know Varenna and how much beautiful is it from an artistic and naturalistic point of view?
Walking through the narrow streets that lead to the lake we will experience first the old Roman forum visiting Villa Monastero and its wonderful botanic gardens overlooking Lake Como
Lunch at restaurant both staisfying your appetite and eyes with the stunning view of Lake Como.
Then in the afternoon a new experience awaits us in Colico.
You may choose between the historical or naturalistic afternoon:
- HISTORICAL – a leap into the past visiting Fort of Montecchio Nord, the best-preserved First World War fortress in Europe.
Here we will have the opportunity, which happens very few times a year, to witness the historical re-enactment, in fact at the museum intro of the “Sentinelle” armed will make you relive the atmosphere of the past. Admission to be paid locally (€ 10.00)
- NATURALISTIC – a nice self drive cruise on Lake Como with an electric boat. An hour in contact with the blue waters of the Lario surrounded by a unique natural landscape.
Note – each boat min 3 and max 7 people on board