Come with us on Lake Como:
a tour among culture and nature
What about enjoying a daily tour on Lake Como?
Come with us to discover Varenna and Colico
We love our territory and the environment all around so we organize a collective transfer from Lecco, not to pollute the air.
We think the best way to discover a land is getting a tour with a local guide.
Ready to enjoy your Sunday on Lake Como?
- Varenna – The small fishermen village dating back to the eleventh century is one of the most renowned coastal tourist destinations of Lario. It gives the visitor unique corners and glimpses, with stunning view of Lake Como and its historical center.
Varenna also means Villa Monastero and we are going to visit its wonderful botanical gardens extending for almost 2 kilometers to Fiumelatto.
- Lunch at a restaurant
In the afternoon, we are spoiled for choice between 3 different options:
- Having relaxation at the Lido, including:
use of parasol and 2 deckchairs
use of swimming pool
- Colico and guided tour to:
– Forte Montecchio Nord, the best-preserved First World War fortress in Europe
– Forte of Fuentes, the Spanish military building of 1600, commissioned by “Mr. Don Pietro Enriquez de Acevedo, Count of Fuentes, Captain and Governor of the State of Milan” as Alessandro Manzoni tells us in The Betrothed
- Enjoy a self-driven cruise on an electric boat in Colico
Rental of a 7-seater electric boat, driven directly by yourself: explore nature for about an hour in a totally silent and non-polluting way (minimum 3 – max 7 people on board).
On the way back to Lecco we stop at a scenic point to take a souvenir photo from the promontory of the Castle of Vezio.