The creek Pioverna flows thunderous among the rocks and welcomes you with the Bellano’s ravine.
It is impossible to come to Bellano without visiting its ravine, where you can admire a natural show through staircase and air gangways, confronting with the whirlwind of its foaming falls.
Several are the legends and tales linked to this fantastic scenario, for many people considered disquieting. At the ravine’s entrance there is a building called “Cà del Diavol” (Devil’s house), since time immemorial source of tales and fantasies evocating fears and satanic rites into people, thus creating this air of mystery.
- From 1° APRIL until 2° friday of JUNE and from 3° monday of SEPTEMBER until 30 SEPTEMBEREvery day: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- From 2° saturday of JUNE until 2° sunday of SEPTEMBEREvery day: from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- MARCH – OCTOBER – NOVEMBERWeekends and Public Holidays: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 to 5:00 p.m.
- JANUARY – FEBRUARY – DECEMBERSaturday: 2:30 to 5:00 p.m.Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 to 5:00 p.m.
For groups, call 334.3774966 for hours outside those indicated above.
- Full price: € 4,00
- Reduced price (for children under 12): € 3.50
- Groups of over 25 people: € 3.00
- Local residents (holding ID card issued by the Municipality of Bellano): free
- Children under 5 years: free
Data provided by the website of the Municipality of Bellano
Cover Image: Emilio Buzzella
Orrido di Bellano 23822 Bellano LC
Last Updated on