Bellano – Lecco
The creek Pioverna flows thunderous among the rocks and welcomes you with the Bellano’s ravine.
It is impossible to come to Bellano without visiting its ravine, where you can admire a natural show through staircase and air gangways, confronting with the whirlwind of its foaming falls.
Several are the legends and tales linked to this fantastic scenario, for many people considered disquieting. At the ravine’s entrance there is a building called “Cà del Diavol” (Devil’s house), since time immemorial source of tales and fantasies evocating fears and satanic rites into people, thus creating this air of mystery.
Opening Times Orrido of Bellano:
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 09:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Full Admission: Euro 5,00
- Children (6 to 12 years old): Euro 3,00
- Groups of more than 15 members: Euro 4,00 cad.
- Residents (in possession of identity card issued by the Municipality of Bellano): free entrance
- Health workers (showing badge): free entrance
- Children up to 6 years of age: free admission
Data provided by the website of the Municipality of Bellano – [email protected]
Cover Image: Emilio Buzzella
Articolo aggiornato il 18 August 2021 da eccoLecco