Bellano – Lecco
The creek Pioverna flows thunderous among the rocks and welcomes you with the Bellano’s ravine.
It is impossible to come to Bellano without visiting its ravine, where you can admire a natural show through staircase and air gangways, confronting with the whirlwind of its foaming falls.
Several are the legends and tales linked to this fantastic scenario, for many people considered disquieting. At the ravine’s entrance there is a building called “Cà del Diavol” (Devil’s house), since time immemorial source of tales and fantasies evocating fears and satanic rites into people, thus creating this air of mystery.
Opening Times Orrido of Bellano
Open every day from 08:45 to 20:00
(last admission allowed 20 minutes before closing)
Orrido of Bellano Prices
- Full Admission: Euro 5,00
- Children (6 to 12 years old): Euro 3,00
- Groups of more than 15 members: Euro 4,00 cad.
- Residents (in possession of identity card issued by the Municipality of Bellano): free entrance
- Children up to 6 years of age: free admissionF
For more information visit the official website
Where is Orrido of Bellano
Piazza S. Giorgio, 23822 Bellano
Cover Image: © eccoLecco
Accommodation in Bellano
Articolo aggiornato il 31 August 2022 da eccoLecco