Beach Lido Parco Chiesa Rotta is north of Abbadia Lariana near the port, on the eastern shore of Lake Como. Green area for kids and pebbles beach.
Beach Lido Parco Chiesa Rotta
Lido on the eastern side of Lake Como
Parco di Chiesa Rotta beach and lido is located at the northern end of Abbadia Lariana coming from Lecco.
It offers its guest a wide green area, where children can safely play and a beach not particularly extensive, but easily accessible.
There is also a pier for temporary docking (see docks on Lake Como)
Useful info Lido di Abbadia Lariana
- Admission: free
- Toll parking
- Possibility of refreshment: yes
- Rental of sun loungers: yes
- Barbecue: prohibited
- It is forbidden to stop on the walkway
How to get to Abbadia Chiesa Rotta beach
- drive along Via Nazionale and turn into Via per Lungo Lago, where you find a parking are near near the entrance
- from the parking area Parco Ulisse Guzzi (arriving in Abbadia from Lecco the first park area on the left). Leave your vehicle here and then have a stroll along the lakeside: here you find public beach, then walk along till to reach the lido.
Abbadia Lariana: choose your stay
Where is Abbadia Lido?
Articolo aggiornato il 27 June 2022 da eccoLecco