Castles, villas and gardens in Lombardy
Lombardy is a land rich in history, culture, art and traditions.
Let’s jump in the past, let us accompany this lady who visits castles, villas and gardens among the most beautiful in Lombardy and invites you to discover them directly!
Ready to start? We are going to enjoy:
- the Royal Villa of Monza, designed by architect Piermarini, student of maestro Vanvitelli who has designed the Royal Palace of Caserta
- then we climb towards Lake Como and we are enchanted by Villa del Balbianello, which has hosted many writers in the past, including Alessandro Manzoni, and recently was the film set of films of international fame such as Star Wars and Casino Royale with the OO7 agent
- from Lario to Lake Garda and arrive at the Rocca Scaligera of Sirmione
- and then fly over the imposing complex built by Gabriele D’Annunzio at Gardone Riviera: Il Vittoriale degli Italiani
- what about a trip to Pavia? Let’s go to the Visconti castle
- and then dive back on Lake Como at Villa Balbianello and then at Villa Monastero in Varenna
- and finally to the Rocca Sforzesca of Soncino in Cremona.
Video by inLombardia
Experience tours and holiday packages in Lake Como and nearby
Enjoy a walk into woods above Como discovering wild nature and archaeological mysteries of Lake Como.
Have fun for a day at Leolandia in Bergamo: the amusement park a few miles from Lecco and Milan. Meet your favourite cartoons characters and enjoy the ride!
The charme of Riva wooden motorboat. Private tour exploring Lake Como and its historical villas with possibility to swim in its clean and blue waters.
Live an unforgettable experience on Lake Como. Enjoy the spectacle:aerial views of the lake, luxury villas, and the Italian Alps.
Live an unforgettable experience on Lake Como. Be a pilot for a day of a seaplane on Lake Como, supported by a qualified instructor.
Visit Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Milan with interactive 3D experiences for families, students and lovers of the genius of Vinci.
Visit Milan. Tickets for Milan Cathedral, possibility to purchase the cumulative Duomo Pass ticket that allows entry to Dome of Milan, the museum, the Baptistery of S. Giovanni and the panoramic terraces.
Boat tour to experience Lecco directly from the waters of lake Como. Admire the wonderful landscapes created by the surrounding mountains and feel unique emotions.
Taste the Italian cuisine and learn how to cook special courses. Experience a cooking class if you are in Lake Como area. A wonderful location overlooking Lario and a personal chef just for you!
Cooking class in an enchanting town overlooking Lake Como to learn how to make Italian dishes? Enjoy a 4-hour cooking class with a professional chef and learn how to make Italian specialty!